Waterview 3-bedroom 2-bathroom home with multiple decks and cleared private rear yard. The home has been well maintained offering, floored attic space for storage, 48â custom cabinets, granite cabinets, wood burning fireplace, newer Hot Water Heater (6 months), newer Heat Pump (5 years old) and updated bathrooms. Enjoy evenings gazing at the water from one of your multiple front decks or entertaining in the open spacious rear yard. Close to parks, playgrounds, marina with boat ramp, pools, tennis courts, basketball courts, walking trails, restaurants, shopping, and entertainment.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
1,320 sq. ft
Worcester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Stove
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking.
- Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Water, Canal
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Level, Private, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bar/Lounge, Bike Trail, Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Golf Club, Golf Course, Golf Course Membership Available, Marina/Marina Club, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Tennis Courts
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price