A Boater's Dream! Rarely available, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath bayside condo with 2 deep water, separately deeded boat slips (#53 accommodates up to 40 ft boat [40' X 16'] and #1 up to a 22 ft boat [22' X 10']). Located in a highly desirable 13th street location, it is perfect as a year round home, vacation home or income property. This bright, open and airy unit has two decks that overlook Harbour Island and Reel Inn - home of the White Marlin Open. The first floor unit features new luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout, fresh paint, new kitchen cabinets, gas fireplace, granite counters, wet bar with refrigerator, ice machine and built in cabinets in the living room. The large kitchen offers plenty of space and storage for all the cooks in the family and the eat-in bar and dining area overlooking the marina offers plenty of seating to accommodate everyone. Walls of windows and glass doors shed light across the entire open concept living space. The primary bedroom, just off the living area, features access to a deck overlooking the marina, a generous walk-in closet and large bathroom complete with double sinks, walk-in shower and soaking tub. The two guest bedrooms and full guest bath are located in a separate wing of the unit and offer guests complete privacy. Building offers covered parking with 1 assigned spot and 1 overflow spot, abundant exterior storage via 2 storage units, elevator, ice room, easy access to the bay and a short walking distance to the beach. Unit is being offered fully furnished and is completely turnkey - all you need is your toothbrush and flip-flops. This type of unit is in high demand and won't last long.
Other, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,872 sq. ft
Cable TV, Natural Gas
Worcester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Insulated, Low-Emittance
- 1. Gas Burning, Heatilator, Fireplace Screen.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Reserved, Private, Underground Parking.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Exterior Lighting, Outside Shower.
- Community Amenities
- Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Pier/Dock, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price